Grand Cru – Blanc de Blancs (100% Chardonnay)
Intense and harmonious
By skilfully blending the finesse of Chardonnay with the intensity of more powerful champagnes de corps, our Exaltation cuvée is an invitation to a genuine moment of pure enjoyment. Slow maturing in the cellar for six years and the addition of fine reserve wines splendidly reveal the full-bodied complexity of this passionate cuvée.
- Pairings : This stylish champagne is a perfect accompaniment to skewers of scallops with curry sauce, fillet of John Dory with saffron emulsion, oven-baked bass and crayfish with a champagne sauce or a simple fresh goat's cheese or creamy Chaource.
Specialised guides and awards
- BETTANE+DESSEAUVE - Wine guide (France): 2019, 2018 - 15,50/2 // 2017 - 15/20
- LE 99 MIGLIORI MAISON DI CHAMPAGNE - Champagne guide (Italy): 2018/2019 - 16/20
- GAULT & MILLAU - Champagne guide (France): 2017, 2016 - 15/20
- G. EICHELMANN - Champagne guide (Germany): 2017 - 3 Stars // 2015 - 2 Stars
- DECANTER World Wine Awards (UK): 2016, 2015 - BRONZE Medal
- VINALIES NATIONALES - Wine challenge (France): 2014 - Vinalies Prize « With its golden yellow tints, this complex champagne reveals very fine lemony, floral, menthol notes on the nose. On the palate, candied-citrus and fruits-in-syrup aromas bring a hint of freshness. »
- GILBERT & GAILLARD - Wine guide (France): 2013 : GOLD Medal – 89/100 “A harmonious, very fresh Blanc de Blancs, ideal for a refined aperitif.”