Grand Cru – Blanc de Blancs (100% Chardonnay)
Subtle and delicate
Our Nuances cuvée has an elegant, distinguished style, presenting a light "bead" of bubbles. Aging for three to four years combined with the superb finesse of its bubbles gives this champagne a fruity and well-rounded freshness that goes wonderfully with the minerality and freshness of the Chardonnay. A real delight...
- Pairings : Reveal the delicacy of this cuvée over an aperitif with refined flavours. It can also be enjoyed with a delicious seafood platter of oysters, whelks, cockles and prawns, but also with young pressed cheese such as a fruity Comté or Emmental, or even as an accompaniment with a fresh and light vanilla-flavoured dessert.
Specialised guides and awards
- BETTANE+DESSEAUVE - Wine guide (France): 2019, 2018 - 16/20
- VINALIES NATIONALES - Wine challenge (France): 2017 - EXCELLENCE Prize
- G. EICHELMANN - Champagne guide (Germany): 2017 - 3 Stars
- DECANTER World Wine Awards (UK): 2017 - COMMENDED